FD Congo Red Solution
NDT207 FD Congo Red Solution™
FD Congo Red Solution™ is formulated for the staining of amyloid deposits in the central nervous system. This solution may be used with frozen or paraffin-embedded sections of preferably formaldehyde-fixed tissues. The following procedure has been proven to produce excellent staining on sections from both animal and postmortem human brains. However, variations in tissues and tissue preparation may require that the duration of steps 2 & 3 be shortened or lengthened to obtain the best results. The staining procedure takes approximately 70 minutes and should be carried out at room temperature
Detection of amyloid deposits (red) and the nuclei will be stained blue in the mouse hippocampus (5-um thick section), by NDT207 Congo Red Solution.
The expression of CR+ cells in CA1 of the hippocampus, stained by Congo Red counterstained with H & E.
Terms and Conditions
- For quality assurance of our service, it is recommended that you discuss with us for preferred perfusion protocol and histology and/or immunolabeling protocols.
- It is suggested that you use Gel-coated microscopic slides for tissue mounting and 0.17um-thick coverslips.
- A 15% of the fee will be due upon authorization of the study; and the remaining fee will be due upon delivery of study results.
- Progress of the service is contingent upon staining quality of tissues, operated by the independent contractor.
- Should early termination occur, Neurodigitech will prorate the cost incurred and invoice the Sponsor. The first portion of the fee is non-refundable.