FD Eosin Y Solution
NDT203 FD Eosin Y Solution
Two concentrations are offered:
- NDT203-1 Regular strength price: $$79.17
- NDT203-2 Double-strength price: $114.18
NDT203 FD eosin Y solution, made up of eosin Y certified by the BIOLOGICAL STAIN COMMISSION and with a step by step user's manual printed on the bottle, is specifically designed for easy use in all types of laboratories. Eosin Y imparts various shades of red color to acidophilic tissue elements such as cytoplasm, collagen, and erythrocytes. This solution is excellent for use in combination with hematoxylin stain (H & E stain, cf. Product NDT204).
H&E stain. This 5-micron paraffin section of mouse heart was stained with NDT204 FD hematoxylin (blue) and NDT203 FD eosin Y (red).
- Williams AJ, Hartings JA, Lu XCM, Rolli ML, Dave JR, and Tortellla FC (2005) Characterization of a new rat model of penetrating ballistic brain injury. J. Neurotrauma 22:313-331.
- Stokin GB, Lillo C, Falzone TL, Brusch RG, Rockenstein E, Mount SL, Raman R, Davies P, Masliah E, Williams DS and Goldstein LSB (2005) Axonopathy and transport deficits early in the pathogenesis of Alzheimer's disease. Science 307:1282-1288.
Terms and Conditions
- For quality assurance of our service, it is recommended that you discuss with us for preferred perfusion protocol and histology and/or immunolabeling protocols.
- It is suggested that you use Gel-coated microscopic slides for tissue mounting and 0.17um-thick coverslips.
- A 15% of the fee will be due upon authorization of the study; and the remaining fee will be due upon delivery of study results.
- Progress of the service is contingent upon staining quality of tissues, operated by the independent contractor.
- Should early termination occur, Neurodigitech will prorate the cost incurred and invoice the Sponsor. The first portion of the fee is non-refundable.