Tissue Storage Solution
NDT304 Tissue Storage Solution™
$77.58 (250 ml)
FD Tissue Storage Solution™ is specifically designed for the prolonged storage of tissues, especially brains and spinal cords that have been fixed with formaldehyde. Tissues in this solution will not be frozen at -20°C and have been proven to preserve the best morphology and antigenicity. Tissues in this solution may be stored at -20°C for at least 5 years before processing for immunohistochemistry and/or other stains.
For best results, tissues stored in this solution should be washed in 0.1 M phosphate buffer (PB, pH 7.4) for at least 48 hours and then cryoprotected in 0.1 M PB containing 20% sucrose before further processing.
Terms and Conditions
- For quality assurance of our service, it is recommended that you discuss with us for preferred perfusion protocol and histology and/or immunolabeling protocols.
- It is suggested that you use Gel-coated microscopic slides for tissue mounting and 0.17um-thick coverslips.
- A 15% of the fee will be due upon authorization of the study; and the remaining fee will be due upon delivery of study results.
- Progress of the service is contingent upon staining quality of tissues, operated by the independent contractor.
- Should early termination occur, Neurodigitech will prorate the cost incurred and invoice the Sponsor. The first portion of the fee is non-refundable.