Phosphate-Buffered 4% Paraformaldehyde with Picric Acid
NDT303 Phosphate-Buffered 4% Paraformaldehyde with Picric Acid
$79.43 (1000 ml)
This filtered and ready-to-use tissue fixative is freshly made with high purity paraformaldehyde powder and saturated picric acid solution according to Zamboni and de Martino¹. This fixative has been proven to preserve generally better morphology and antigenicity compared to the phosphate-buffered 4% paraformaldehyde . This fixative may be stored at room temperature for at least one year without change of the original quality.
- Zamboni L, De Martino C (1967) Buffered picric acid formaldehyde: a new rapid fixative for electron microscopy. J Cell Biol 35:148.
Terms and Conditions
- For quality assurance of our service, it is recommended that you discuss with us for preferred perfusion protocol and histology and/or immunolabeling protocols.
- It is suggested that you use Gel-coated microscopic slides for tissue mounting and 0.17um-thick coverslips.
- A 15% of the fee will be due upon authorization of the study; and the remaining fee will be due upon delivery of study results.
- Progress of the service is contingent upon staining quality of tissues, operated by the independent contractor.
- Should early termination occur, Neurodigitech will prorate the cost incurred and invoice the Sponsor. The first portion of the fee is non-refundable.